If nothing else, Yolanda Smith is a very innovative, think-outside-the-box kind of person.
A native of Memphis, Smith owner and chief operating officer of Pleasure World Fun Parties, a rising business in which Smith facilitates Fun Parties for all occasions. You name it: bridal showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, baby showers or, as Smith points out, “just because.”
Moreover, as Smith — an avid sports fanatic who once tried out for the Memphis Belles football team but admittedly “never pursed a position on the team after try-outs” — acknowledges, Fun Parties are amusing and downright informative, particularly for those who aspire to enhance their sex life.
“Mine tend to be very entertaining,” Smith told longtime journalist Andre Johnson during a recent interview.
To her credit, Fun Parties aren’t the only things that makes Smith the compassionate, loving person she has become.
That said, we share with you:
SEVEN FUN FACTS ABOUT YOLANDA:
- She is a graduate of Memphis Hamilton High.
- She is a proud alum of Union University.
- She is an avid volunteer in her my community, often partaking in an assortment of community-related activities and events.
- She displays a big heart for people from various walks of life, often assisting with budgeting and improving their credit score.
- She is happily married.
- She has traveled to four of the seven countries on her bucket list and,
- Purple is her favorite color.
For more information about Pleasure World Fun Parties, call Yolanda Smith at 901-598-5656.
EDITOR’S NOTE: If you are an entrepreneur, author, musician, model, athlete, cosmetologist, barber, or pastor/minister who is seeking exposure and would like an in-depth news feature story, call Reporter Andre T. Johnson at 901-690-6587 or Facebook message him for details.
Andre Johnson is a Senior Writer for MemphiSport. A 2000 graduate of the University of Memphis School of Journalism, Johnson covers the NBA Southwest Division from Dallas, Texas. To reach Johnson, send email to: email@example.com. Also, follow him on Twitter under @AJ_Journalist.