Virtually everywhere she goes around the country, it seems that Tamika Quinn is swift to share of her potentially fatal experiences, swift to recall how she snatched life from the jaws of death time and again, swift to, you know…tell of God’s goodness and mercies through her testimony.
Besides, these are her testimonies, not yours, mind you.
So step aside — or sit back — and let this vibrant, dynamically gorgeous woman of color speak of how God strategically positioned her to stage arguably the biggest comeback of her life.
That said, we bring to you SEVEN FUN FACTS about Tamika Quinn.
Who cares if she had gone past seven?
ABOUT TAMIKA QUINN:
- “My 1st aspiration was to study communications and become a news reporter.
- I played the violin from 5th grade until well after high school. I played in church and for whoever requested. When I suffered two strokes in 2012, I lost the ability to read sheet music. When I hear my daughter play her violin, it warms my heart.
- Although I portray this stern, focused business woman, behind the scenes I am a straight comedian!
- I love to travel and experience different cultures. I am also obsessed with learning my own history.
- I love to cook. I especially love tasting a well put together dish and recreating it at home. My (deceased) husband and I used to have this inside joke that when I cooked a meal he would say how much he thought I could charge for it, so the kids would sit at the table looking at us strange because one of us would say $18 and the other night say oh no this is a $25 meal lol!
- I learned how to swim after a very near death drowning experience while on vacation to Disney World.
- I played tennis for my high school.
- I was also on the Debate Society Team in high school
- My latest hobby is photography.
- And obviously I just make up the rules as I go. I just realized you said seven! (lol!)”
Who cares? At least she’s living tell of what has become TEN FUN FACTS!
EDITOR’S NOTE: If you are an entrepreneur, business owner, producer, author, musician, barber, life coach, motivational speaker, cosmetologist, tax preparer, model, athlete, or pastor/minister who is seeking exposure and would like to share your story with an in-depth news feature, call Reporter Andre Johnson at 901-690-6587 or Facebook message him under “Andre T. Johnson” for details.
Andre Johnson is a senior writer for MemphiSport. A 2000 graduate of the University of Memphis School of Journalism, Johnson covers the NBA Southwest Division from Dallas, Texas. To reach Johnson, send an email to email@example.com. Also, follow him on Twitter @AJ_Journalist.