In case you don’t know her, allow Joye Martin-Johnson to introduce herself.
For starters, Martin-Johnson’s professional track record is such that the Progressive Realty Services, LLC agent is regarded by a number of Mid-Southerners as arguably one of Shelby-Metro’s best kept secrets in this always-competitive real estate industry. Add to the fact that this thriving, efficient, award-winning realtor and native of New Orleans — and longtime Memphian, mind you — has established a keen reputation for demonstrating compassion and a rather distinct sense of professionalism toward her home-buyers throughout the Memphis metropolitan area, and it’s no wonder the sky’s undoubtedly is the limit in 2016 and beyond for this dazzling star of a realtor, who has befittingly adopted the catchphrase, “Experience The ‘Joye’ Of Home Ownership.”
Literally and figuratively.
WE PRESENT TO YOU SEVEN FUN FACTS ABOUT JOYE:
1. Her real state tenure spans more than 11 years.
2. She’s a 1999 Graduate of Memphis South Side High School.
3. She’s a former student at the University of Memphis.
4. She’s presently enrolled at Ashford University, pursuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
5. She was named Agent Of The Year by Property One Realty in consecutive years in 2008 and 2009.
6. She’s a longtime member of Memphis’ historic Bloomfield Full Gospel Baptist Church.
7. She’s a devoted full-time mother of three.
BONUS FACT: She once served as Reporter For A Day, in which she was granted an all-access media credential to cover a Memphis Grizzlies game in FedExForum.
For more information about Progressive Realty Services, LCC (at 3329 Kirby Parkway, Suite 1), contact affiliate broker Joye Martin-Johnson directly at (901) 507-0498 (office) or at 901-859-2983 (cell).
EDITOR’S NOTE: If you are a realtor, entrepreneur, author, musician, model, athlete, or pastor/minister who is seeking exposure and would like to share your story with an in-depth news feature, or if you would like to advertise on this site, which has garnered a national presence, call Reporter Andre Johnson at 901-690-6587 or Facebook message him under “Andre T. Johnson” for details.