Seeing Grizz is good. Seeing wrestlers is better. Seeing Grizz impersonate wrestlers is the best. It is safe to say that we all are looking forward to more of Grizz’s tributes to wrestlers.
Grizz impersonating pro wrestlers, First Place: 25%
Justin Timberlake flexing like Tony Allen during his Memphis concert, Second Place: 24%
Neck tattoo night at FedExForum, Third Place: 23%
Visit MemphiSport.com daily in the month of July for a new winner in MemphiSport’s annual M Awards presented by the 17th Annual Sports Ball Black-Tie Tennis Shoe Gala.
- VIDEO: Grizzlies Mascot Becomes ‘Stone Cold’ Grizz, Drinks Milk Instead Of Beer
- VIDEO: Memphis Grizzlies Mascot Pays Tribute To The Ultimate Warrior
- VIDEO: Do you smell what The Grizz is cooking?
- VIDEO: Grizz does his best Jerry Lawler impression, ends with ‘The King’ attacking Doug Gilbert
- PHOTOS: Macho Grizz invades FedExForum
MORE WINNERS: VIEW ALL OF THE M AWARDS WINNERS ANNOUNCED SO FAR